We Are Robots - Kegomatic We Are Robots - Kegomatic

Thats great

Wow another great movie. Still none have come as close as Angrybot but this one is come right after it.

Keep up the good work.

E! Bin Laden E! Bin Laden

Welcome back man

Great movie keep up the good work and dont stop u truley have potential.

-Sentinel

Gimpy Gimplegs Gimpy Gimplegs

HAHAHA

OH GImpy GImplegs... WILL YOU EVER LEARN??? hahaha

DBZ parody DBZ parody

It was true.. but not fo all animes

Only for dragon ball z and that shit. Man you obviously havent seen alot of anime because in a GOOD anime none of that stuff is done! but it was still done well.

Canada vs america Canada vs america

MAN

THAT IS SOOO FUCKIN TRUE. my hatgoes of to you congratulations keep up the good work! CANADA KICKS ASS!

The Final  Moment The Final Moment

Damn

Ya that makes you think.... Watching i the first time i was pretty sad all the sudden... God flah u are putting a message through

Boy VS Sprite Boy VS Sprite

That was good

I loved that game and i understood it which is good! one question when she gets hit with the sword a song plays that sounds familiar.. did i hear it from an anime maybe like Cowboy bebop, Evangelion or love hina??

Stagger Preview Stagger Preview

Wow that was realy great!

Im on cable and i know what its like to have big movies on newgrounds when your 56k..... But it WAS pretty short for such a large file but nontheless it looks like it will be great hope u finish it soon!!!
-sentinel

College University pt 2 College University pt 2

The wait has finally ended

AND IT'S BETTER THAN I THOUGHT. I was a HUGE fan of the first and now i like it even more. Man thats great. the only bad part was the long wait to be able to see this but alltogether its the best KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

Last Resort Last Resort

Agreed with Last guy.. this Sucked...

Man... I cood have done this in a 24 hour period... its so simple
it disgusts me.... My movies are much better and dont ever make it on flash